Tender NOTICE TO BIDDERS
TOWN OF INUVIK
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Sealed envelopes containing Bids clearly marked “Utilidor Replacement Blocks 19 and 28” and addressed to Town of Inuvik, Town Office, 2 Firth Street, P.O. Box 1160, Inuvik, NWT, X0E 0T0 shall be received at the offices of the Town of Inuvik before 2:00 p.m., local time, on February 10, 2021.
The work generally comprises:
- removal and replacement of existing utilidor within Block 19 and Block 28. All removals are High Temp Water (HTW) style and replacement with Jacket Insulated Steel Pipe on Steel Piles (JIPSP)
- removal and replacement of existing water tempering piping within Block 28. Water tempering piping consists of two (2) 200mm steel pipelines which are approximately 410m in length
- the total length of new utilidor, including road crossing, is approximately 443 m. New sewer mains are 250mm and water mains are 200mm insulated cement lined steel pipe
- installation of 94 steel piles
- earthwork along the project route as needed for construction purposes and as needed to leave the route properly graded with good drainage and a neat final appearance
- removal of existing bridge on Veteran’s way and replacement with utilidor culvert crossing
- install new 20m pipe bridge
- provision of temporary facilities to maintain sewage bypass throughout the project area
Copies of the digital Bid Documents will be made available Monday, January 18, 2021 and can be obtained by emailing McElhanney at the below email address.
Bids should be accompanied by Bid Security in the amount of ten percent (10%) of the Bid Price, payable to the Town of Inuvik. Failure to provide Bid Security will be a factor taken into account when awarding the contract.
Inquiries regarding this Project shall be directed to:
201, 13455-114th Avenue
Edmonton, AB T5M 2E2
Attention: Michael Maltais, P.Eng.
Town of Inuvik
2 Firth Street
P.O. Box 1160
Inuvik, NWT X0E 0T0
Attention: Senior Administrative Officer
355 total views, 1 today