Temporary Office Administrator
Northern Employee Benefits Services invites applications for
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR at the NEBS Office in Yellowknife.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, this is a 12-month term position located in Yellowknife, NWT. There is a possibility for the job to be extended indefinitely. NEBS provides Group Insurance, Health and Dental coverage and a Defined Benefit Pension Plan to 128 Employer Groups and 2000 Employees across the NWT and Nunavut.
Key responsibilities of the Office Administrator position include:
• Microsoft Word and Excel document processing
• executive assistance to the CEO
• assistance to the NEBS Board and the NEBS Pension Committee
• assistance to the Staff in the office
• travel arrangements for the staff, Board and Pension Committee
• meeting planning
The ideal candidate will have professional certification/training as an office administrator, experience with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel document processing, filing, superior organizational skills, as well as accuracy and attention to details are required.
How to Apply
Please apply in writing with a resumé and list of references before June 12, 2020 at 5:00 pm MST to:
- Shawn Maley
- Chief Executive Officer
- Northern Employee Benefits Services
- 5122 53rd Street, Yellowknife, NT X1A 1V6
- Or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please call Shawn at (867) 873-4965.
545 total views, 2 today