Full-Time Office Administrator
Gwich’in Land and Water Board (GLWB)
Inuvik, Northwest Territories
The GLWB is a highly respected organization with a collaborative and dynamic work environment. We are focused on fulfilling our mandate to provide for the conservation, development and utilization of land and water resources for the optimum benefit of residents of the Mackenzie Valley resource management area of the Northwest Territories and for all Canadians.
We are seeking an energetic and highly organized individual to provide general office support for the GLWB. The Office Administrator’s duties will include:
• providing administrative support services to ensure prompt and efficient operation of the office
• greeting visitors and providing receptionist services
• making travel and accommodation arrangements
• scheduling meetings including arranging for meeting rooms, catering services, equipment, translation services, etc.
• providing administrative and organizational support to the Board
• preparing for, coordinating, arranging and taking minutes at Board Meetings
The successful applicant will have completed an office administration and/or bookkeeping program and have related administrative and financial administration experience (equivalencies will be considered).
The starting salary for this position is $61,978 per year plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes a northern allowance.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their cover letter and resumé by Sunday, May 15th to:
Attn: Allan Twissell at NorthWays Consulting
RE: GLWB Office Administrator Competition
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in this competition.
878 total views, 1 today