Full-Time OFFICE MANAGER
Cheetah Resources is an explorer and developer focusing on rare earths and technology metals. We are a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community and thinking different.
Our aim is to be the largest independent supplier of clean mixed rare earth feedstock outside China, supporting clean technologies and industries such as communications, defence and healthcare.
We are excited to commence operations at our Nechalacho project, a high-grade, light rare earth project located at Nechalacho in the NWT. The project boasts one of the highest grade rare earths deposits in the world, excellent infrastructure and simple, low-cost processing.
We are currently recruiting the following fulltime fixed-term contract positions:
We are now looking to appoint an experienced Office Manager who demonstrates excellent communication and organization skills and is motivated by working in a small team that prides themselves on getting things done.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for the coordination of supplies and travel for both the office and site
- Prepare and process monthly payroll for employees
- Reception duties – answering calls, emails and letters
- Maintaining office policies and supporting the management of health and safety procedures
- Meeting, conference, and event planning
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Establishing and managing procedures for record protection, retention, disposal and retrieval
- Assisting with HR and associated staff onboarding, appraisals and training
- Assisting with accounting operations
- Establishing and managing the data collection and reporting process for management, regulatory and community reporting
- Researching and writing reports and project work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hands-on experience with office operations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize work
- Organization and the ability to multitask to complete a wide variety of tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail to ensure tasks are completed thoroughly and correctly
- Strong computing skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Bookkeeping skills are highly desirable
- Reliability and discretion
- 2-3 years of experience as an office clerk, administrative assistant, secretary or similar role
Why Work for Cheetah
At Cheetah, we understand people are fundamental to our success. We aspire to provide opportunities for the people and businesses in the communities in which we operate. We’re focused on creating an inclusive workplace, with the right people in the right roles, who are engaged, empowered and appropriately rewarded.
How to Apply
Please forward your cover letter and resumé by Friday, December 21 to:
856 total views, 1 today