Full-Time PAYROLL COORDINATOR (1 Year Term)
Air Tindi Ltd. prides itself on safety, customer satisfaction and professionalism. With a dedicated team of employees it remains in the forefront of fixed wing charter and scheduled service operations in Northern Canada.
PAYROLL COORDINATOR (1 Year Term)
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and delivering payroll services for a workforce of approximately 200 employees and to process all aspects of the payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
Responsibilities included, but not limited to:
- provide monthly payroll services for 200 person payroll with several compensation
- prepare monthly reconciliations for SunLife Benefits, Racquet Club, Fuel Deductions, Statutory deductions, payroll clearing account
- prepare year end reconciliations – T4, Payroll Tax, WSCC
- prepare compensation data for analysis, reporting purposes, special projects or review
- deliver accurate information and advice to new and current employees on
compensation/payroll related topics
- provide support to the HR Manager on an as needed basis
- perform any other duties as required
- minimum of 2 years of experience in a payroll setting
- preference will be given to applicants who have experience in ACCPAC payroll system
- preference will be given to candidates who are currently enrolled or have obtained their Certified Payroll Professional designation
- the successful incumbents will possess superior time management and organizational skills, mathematical and analytical skills
Air Tindi offers a balance of work and life management, we believe our employees are our greatest asset and offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Discounted employee travel benefits with various large airline companies.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please email:
Attn: Manager, Human Resources
While we thank all candidates for their interest, we are only able to contact those candidates selected for an interview.
131 total views, 10 today