Full-Time Primary Care Nurse Registered with AAP/NP
Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation Health Services Inc.
Primary Care Nurse Registered with AAP/NP
Peter Ballantyne Cree Nation Health Services has some unique experiences to offer new employees in full-time, job share or casual nursing positions in the communities of Pelican Narrows, Deschambault Lake and Southend. We are currently looking for RN with AAP and/or NP licensure.
Position Overview and Responsibilities
PBCN Health Services is seeking an RN AAP and/or NP for full-time, part-time or casual opportunities. If you have ever wanted to explore the beauty of northern Saskatchewan, practice autonomously to your full scope, embark on a journey of nursing like no other, then we have what you are looking for. Under the supervision of the Nursing Coordinator, plans and carries out the PBCN Nursing Program objectives, guidelines procedures and policies, and the needs of the community; provides a nursing treatment service to the community; advises the Nursing Coordinator on matters relating to nursing representatives and the community and other related agencies; and performs other duties as delegated by the Nursing Coordinator.
• Bachelor Degree in Nursing with AAP and/or NP Certification
• registered or eligible for registration with the Saskatchewan Registered Nurses Association (SRNA)
• assets include current certification in ACLS, PALS, ITLS
• must have a valid Class 5 driver’s license
• must have a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• self-motivated and able to work independently
• current Satisfactory Criminal Record Clearance, Vulnerable Sector Check and proof of Covid vaccination
• ability to speak Cree is an asset
• strong desire for continued growth and learning
Salary & Benefits
Very competitive – depending on Education & Experience
PBCNHS offers a comprehensive salary and benefits package such as Northern Allowance, Extended HealthCare and Pension.
Furnished lodging units will be provided free of charge;
How to Apply
How to Apply
Please send resumés and cover letters with professional references to:
Lori Millions, HR Manager,
P.O. Box 339,
Prince Albert, Saskatchewan S6V 5R7
Telephone: (306) 765-1430
Fax: (306) 953-0899
* Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview
1614 total views, 1 today