Full-Time Production Supervisor
Cheetah Resources is an explorer and developer focusing on rare earths and technology metals. We are a company built on strong values around integrity, respect for others, community and thinking differently.
Our aim is to be the largest independent supplier of clean mixed rare earth feedstock outside China supporting clean technologies and industries such as communications, renewable energy and healthcare.
We are excited to commence operations at our Nechalacho project, a highgrade, light rare earth project located at Nechalacho in the NWT. The project boasts one of the highest grade rare earths deposits in the world, excellent infrastructure and simple, low cost processing.
We are now looking to appoint an experienced Production Supervisor to join our team. The Production Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing the smooth running of the production process including, ensuring staff compliance with safety and quality procedures, day to day scheduling, planning and maintenance of plant and equipment.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- With the assistance of the Mine Manager, prepare production plans and schedules and monitor progress, ensuring production targets and budget requirements are met, provide forecasting reports as required
- Achieve the required company quality and environmental standards
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on housekeeping and the use of equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures
- Ensure company equipment and assets are maintained in good repair through preventative maintenance and short-term breakdown repairs
- With the assistance of the Mine Manager, oversea staff on a daily basis and give direction according to the daily priorities
- With the assistance of the Mine Manager assign clear responsibilities and KPI’s to all staff and ensure they are maintained, communicating job expectation and providing feedback on job performance
- Proven experience as Production Supervisor or similar role in a manufacturing or production environment, ideally with crushing, screening, stockpile blending, conveying and ore sorting experience
- Ideally with experience in maintenance of crushing and screening equipment and machinery
- Practical experience in the development and application of occupational safety procedures in a production or manufacturing environment
- Solid experience supervising teams, ensuring safety and production targets, quality measures and continuous improvement goals are met
Why Work for Cheetah
At Cheetah, we understand people are fundamental to our success. We aspire to provide opportunities for the people and businesses in the communities in which we operate. We’re focused on creating an inclusive workplace, with the right people in the right roles, who are engaged, empowered and appropriately rewarded.
How to Apply
Please forward your resumé to:
701 total views, 3 today