Full-Time Project Director
Northern Youth Leadership
Northern Youth Leadership – Yellowknife, NT
We are looking for someone unique. Someone who has advanced experience in grant writing, fundraising and non-profit management and is experienced in and passionate about facilitating immersive land-based leadership opportunities with youth. The ideal candidate would be as comfortable working in an office managing day to day fiscal and organizational operations as they are spending a week or longer out on the land facilitating programming with youth between the ages of 12-18.
What we offer
• 1-year fixed term contract (with a flexible start date) and the annual potential for contract renewal.
• Starting salary of $80,000 – $97,500 doe + benefits.
• 10 of personal/sick leave and 15 days of vacation leave annually.
• Accrual of banked time at a rate of 1:1 during operational seasons.
• Opportunities for professional development and on the land training.
• Workplace flexibility. This position is strongly preferred to be based from our Yellowknife office with the opportunity to work from home during non-operational times of the year but for the right candidate residency in another NWT community could be possible.
How to Apply
Please visit https://northernyouth.ca/main/join-our-team/
for the full job description and to find details on how to apply.
997 total views, 1 today