Full-Time Project Manager
MACKAY RANGE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
Project Manager (Full Time)
• Plan, organize, and manage construction projects from start to finish, including budgeting, scheduling, and quality control.
• Ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget, while maintaining high quality standards.
• Oversee project personnel, including contractors and subcontractors, and ensure that all work is completed to the required standards.
• Manage project risks and issues, and develop mitigation plans as needed.
• Ensure compliance with safety regulations, building codes, and other relevant standards.
• Maintain accurate records of project progress and performance, and report on project status to stakeholders.
• Relevant Education and Training
• Experience managing construction projects, preferably in a remote setting.
• Strong understanding of construction management methodologies and tools.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience managing project budgets and resources.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
• Open until Suitable Candidate is Identified
296 total views, 5 today