Full-Time Property Maintenance Administrator
is looking for a
Property Maintenance Administrator
Hay River, NT
Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Maintenance Administrator would be responsible for the following duties:
• Answering and direct incoming calls.
• Sort and distribute incoming mail.
• Communications to tenants, regarding rent, maintenance, and concerns.
• Resolve minor issues with tenants in a timely and professional manner.
• Coordinate and prioritize maintenance requests and repairs.
• Maintain all maintenance logs and follow up to ensure completion.
• Accounts Payable duties will include, but not limited to posting invoices, processing payments to vendors and reconciling supplier statements/accounts.
• Accounts Receivable duties will include, but not limited to invoicing clients, maintaining client accounts, collection of rents, accept and process payments, and issue receipts.
• Performing filing and other administrative duties.
• Grade 12 diploma or equivalent.
• Office administration certificate or other related certification or work experience.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook required.
• Excellent customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
• Self-motivated, reliable, and responsible.
• Highly organized, able to prioritize and multi-task.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Some overtime may be required when necessary.)
Hourly wage of $25.00 – $40.00 an hour, depending on experience.
Group RRSP, Health, Dental, and Life Insurance Benefits package available after 3-month probationary period.
How to Apply
How to Apply:
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (867) 874-3241 – No phone calls please. We thank all those who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1420 total views, 1 today