Full-Time Property Manageer
YKD Property Management is a northern owned and operated Property Management company. Our properties consist of commercial and residential as well as storage facilities for personal belongings and vehicles.
Suitable candidate must be proficient with Sage 50, Office, and have general knowledge of building operations. Candidate must have a proper understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act of the NWT. We are seeking an employee who has good management skills and is a self starter with creative ideas on organization as an asset. Must have a minimum Class 5 driver’s licence.
Previous Property Management is preferred, however willing to train the right individual.
This position is Monday to Friday 9am-5pm as well as on call for after hours and weekend emergencies.
The Property Manager will be responsible for but not limited to the following while reporting to the General Manager:
- Accounts Receivable Collection
- Accounts Payable
- Maintain Tenant Contact Information
- Maintain Rent Rolls for each property
- Maintain Damage Deposit Listing
- Answer phone-field calls regarding availabilities
- Update/Maintaining website
- Assist customers who come into the office
- Deliver notices to tenants
- Prepare various notices for tenants
- Scheduling maintenance
- Responding to email enquiries
- Complete move in/out inspections with new tenants
- Represent YKD at the Rental Office on an as needed basis
- Building inspections as per schedule
- Various other clerical duties as directed
- Assist in project management
- On Call availability
How to Apply
Please submit resumé by email only to:
Deadline for applicants is June 15, 2020.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1045 total views, 1 today