Full-Time Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
NNSL Media is in need of a
NNSL Media, a division of Black Press Media, is an award-winning community news media organization that offers a tremendous place to grow your career while enjoying an area renowned for its access to outdoor activities. Located in Yellowknife, the area offers a myriad of outdoor pursuits for adventurous spirits.
We’re looking for a dynamic individual who can multi-task and enjoy a fast-paced environment that includes handling incoming calls, customer inquiries, classified advertisements, online and social media posting, passport photos, accounting support and administrative duties.
Good communication skills are essential, as is familiarity with basic computer programs including excel and a willingness to learn.
Key responsibilities and duties of the Receptionist/Administrative Assistant include the following areas:
• answer telephones, screen, and direct calls and take and relay messages
• provide information to callers and office visitors
• great customers and address queries from the public and customers
• ensure knowledge of staff movements in and out of organization
• monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
• provide general administrative and accounting support
• post office mail run, sort mail and deliveries
• control inventory relevant to reception area
• tidy and maintain the reception area
• book ads, including announcements and obituaries
• invoice advertising clients
• post of job ads on website
• manage contest entries
• take passport photos
How to Apply
To apply, please email a resumé and cover letter to
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
1597 total views, 1 today