Temporary REGIONAL ON-THE-LAND COORDINATOR
Dehcho First Nations
REGIONAL ON-THE-LAND COORDINATOR
The Regional On-the-Land Coordinator will be required to work with the DFN member communities to identify land-based projects and priorities, communicate and coordinate land-based projects with DFN members, Dehcho-AAROM, relevant external partners including universities, NGO’s and government partners. Meet all reporting requirements of all funding agencies and report back to communities and DFN Leadership and Assemblies as required. The Regional On-the-Land Coordinator will be reporting to the Director of Lands and Resources on a regular basis.
- minimum of a Diploma in a related field of resource management
- three years of related experience in OTL project coordination
- proficient understanding of Sage Simply Accounting financial reports
- capable of budget delivery of a minimum of $150,000
- experience in communication and coordination with multiple stakeholders; including communities, universities, contractors, government
- experience in the preparation of final reports – written and financial and preparation of services agreements and contracts
- proficient understanding of the Dehcho K’ehodi Stewardship & Guardian Program to guide land-based project planning
Application deadline: March 27, 2020 at 4:00 pm
How to Apply
Address cover letters to:
Dahti Tsetso, Director of Lands and Resources
Send applications to:
The position may be required to work from home with all necessary equipment and supplies provided.
For a detailed job description, please contact Sara McLeod, Sr. Executive Administrator at the above email or phone (867) 695-2610/Toll Free: 1-866-995-3748.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
1614 total views, 2 today