Tender REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
Student Residence House Parents
The Council is hiring house parents on contract, for a twelve bed, coeducational students’ residence located in Fort Simpson.
The home serves the needs of male and female students attending school in Fort Simpson. The facility will be operated according to the Operational Guidelines established by the Council. Written applications will be evaluated according to the Operational Guidelines that may be obtained from the Dehcho Divisional Education Council office.
- provide a culturally-based family environment, where students will receive nurturing as well as personal, academic, social support
- work closely with parents and officials of the Council
- provide experiences that develop living cultural and recreational skills
- experience working with adolescents in a cross-cultural setting
- training in the area of counseling and personal growth
- ability to assist high school students with their studies
Written proposals, that include personal resumés and references, must be received at the Council office by 5:00pm, November 6, 2020. If interested in applying, please contact the Council office for a copy of the application form and requirement to be submitted as well as a copy of the Terms of Reference.
Dehcho Divisional Education Council
P.O. Box 376, Fort Simpson, NT X0E 0N0
Phone: (867) 695-7300 Fax: (867) 695-7359
729 total views, 1 today