Tender Request for Proposals Zoning and Building Bylaw Review and Update
RFP documents can be downloaded from the Town of Hay River bids&tenders™ website here:
The Town of Hay River is issuing a RFP to solicit a qualified consultant to undertake a comprehensive review, with purpose to update, the Town’s Zoning and
Building Bylaw, Bylaw No. 1812. The purpose of this review and update is to:
• understand and update land use information and provide for zoning as a method of Plan Implementation
• replace the existing and in effect Zoning and Building Bylaw to implement the policies of the Community Plan
• increase the clarity, intent and ease of understanding of the Zoning and Building Bylaw, incorporating explanatory or illustrative diagrams where appropriate to assist in interpretation
• update land use zones and performance standards in accordance with the most recent adopted Community Plan
• review and develop zoning regulations for current topics brought forward through public input and the Town’s Community Plan
To be considered, proposals will be received through the bids&tenders™ website above up to 3:00 p.m. Hay River Local Time on the 2nd day of April 2021.
How to Apply
Any inquiries respecting this request for proposals should be directed in writing, no later than March 19th, 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Mike Auge, P.Eng.
Director of Public Works
Town of Hay River
100-62 Woodland Drive
Hay River, NT X0E 1G1
204 total views, 1 today