Tender Request for TENDERS – Riverview & Beaver Upgrades
Tender documents can be downloaded from the Town of Hay River bids&tenders™ website here:
Work includes upgrades to the buried water and sanitary sewer piping in the area of Riverview Drive and Beaver Crescent, including new ditching, culverts, concrete curb, gutter and asphalt pavement as follows:
• supply and installation of new water & sanitary mains, manholes, and appurtenances
• supply and installation of a new package wastewater lift station complete with a new underground electrical service
• connection of new mains to existing water and sewer service at property line, including curb stops
• earthworks associated with excavation, backfill, and compaction for the upgrades
• construction of new asphaltic pavement roadway
• construction of new concrete curb & gutter
• construction of new drainage ditches and supply and installation of culverts
• decommissioning and partial removal of a lift station
To be considered, Tenders will be received through the bids&tenders™ website above up to 3:00 p.m. Hay River Local Time on the 31st day of March 2021.
How to Apply
Any inquiries respecting this request for tenders should be directed in writing, no later than March 19th, 2021.
For further information, please contract:
Mike Auge, P.Eng.
Director of Public Works
Town of Hay River
100-62 Woodland Drive
Hay River, NT X0E 1G1
103 total views, 2 today