Tender REQUEST FOR TENDERS
Town of Hay River, NT
REQUEST FOR TENDERS
CARIBOU CRESCENT UPGRADES
Tender documents can be downloaded from the Northwest Territories and Nunavut Construction Association
Work includes upgrades to the buried water and sanitary sewer piping in the area of Caribou Crescent, including new concrete curb, gutter and asphalt pavement as follows:
- Supply and installation of new water & sanitary mains, manholes, and appurtenances including all fittings and valves.
- Connection of existing water & sewer services to new mains up to and including curb stops;
- Earthworks associated with excavation, backfill, and compaction of the trench for the upgrades;
- Construction of new 60mm asphaltic pavement roadway complete with concrete curb & gutter and provisional sidewalk.
- Decommissioning and partial removal of a lift station.
To be considered, Tenders will be received and accepted up to 3:00 p.m. Hay River Local Time on the 8th day of April 2020.
Any inquiries respecting this request for tenders should be directed in writing, no later than April 1st, 2020.
How to Apply
For further information, please contract:
Mike Auge, P.Eng.
Director of Public Works
Town of Hay River
100-62 Woodland Drive
Hay River, NT X0E 1G1
1674 total views, 1 today