Tender Responsible for Financial Resources Services (Kuujjuaq)
Join the dynamic team of the Nunavik Regional Board of Health and Social Services (NRBHSS) in Kuujjuaq!
The NRBHSS’ mission is to contribute to the development, improvement and maintenance of the Nunavik population’s health and well-being and to ensure access to health and well-being services adapted to the population’s needs and particularities.
We are seeking to fill the following position:
Responsible for Financial Resources Services (Kuujjuaq)
(Posting # 2021-009)
As part as your responsibilities, you will ensure the management of financial resources and the coordination of activities related to development of the NRBHSS’ budget. You will supervise all accounting operations for the NRBHSS’ operating funds and various earmarked funds. In addition, you will ensure operations under the various portfolios involving the entire NRBHSS and will serve as intermediary between the NRBHSS, the Ministère de la Santé et des Services Sociaux (MSSS) and the health centres of Nunavik. You will also be responsible for accounting management of capital investments and the strategic regional plan.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting sciences or other discipline
• 5 to 10 years’ relevant experience, two in a management position
• work experience in the North is an asset
• oral and written competencies in French and English; Inuktitut is an asset
• familiarity with Logbiec and SBFR is an asset
What we offer:
• permanent, full-time management position based in Kuujjuaq
• $73,700 to $101,000 annually based on education and experience
• 35 hrs/week;
• 3 to 4 annual leaves depending on family situation
• 5 weeks of vacation as of first year of employment
How to Apply
Want to join the team! Send your résumé in French and English mentioning the posting # 2021-009, no later than May 21st, 2021 to:
Ginny Séguin, CHRP
Responsible for Human Resources, NRBHSS, Kuujjuaq, Québec
467 total views, 3 today