Term Position Senior Administrative Officer
The Tsiigehtchic Charter Community is seeking a qualified and experienced Senior Administrative Officer to lead in a team environment and oversee the management and operations of the Tsiigehtchic Charter Community. The SAO will report directly to Mayor and Council. The SAO will ensure that all operations are conducted effectively and efficiently, and to ensuring that all decisions and actions comply with the relevant legislation, policies, and procedures. The SAO is responsible for the management, operations, and delivery to municipal programs.
Term- Minimum 2 Year Contract
• Manage all Tsiigehtchic Charter Community programs and services to ensure that services to residents and the public are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
• Manage staff to ensure a productive, positive, and healthy working environment.
• Ensure proper financial management of all Tsiigehtchic Charter operations, and finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner, and to comply with relevant legislation, policies, and procedures.
• Maintain the general administration of Tsiigehtchic Charter Community.
• Coordinate Community Development, Public and community relation activities.
• Provide support and advice to Mayor and council.
• Perform other related duties as required.
• Post-secondary degree in management, finance, public and/or local administration.
• Five years of directly related experience in a community government setting including managing programs and staff.
• Three-to-five-year experience in financial management.
• Several years work experience with first nations at senior level.
• 3-5 Years SAO Experience.
Salary of this position is negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
A detailed job description is available upon request.
Eligible applications will be contacted for an Interview.
This competition will close January 4th 2022 at 3:00PM
How to Apply
Jolene Blake- Acting SAO
Charter Community of Tsiigehtchic
Fax: 867-953-3302- Phone: 867-953-3201
1796 total views, 1 today