Full-Time STORE/MOTEL MANAGER
Tåîchô Investment Corporation
Wha Ti, NT
Tåîchô Retail Operations (TRO) is searching for a motivated and skilled professional to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Community Operations, the Store Manager will be responsible for providing day-to-day management of the Whati Community Store (WCS) and the Whati Motel operations and staff, while ensuring excellent customer service and financial accountability.
- oversee all aspects of the operations of WCS and the Whati Motel
- maintain excellent customer relations and quality services
- coordinate staff recruitment, training and development
- manage monetary/financial transactions and inventory responsibly and diligently
- provide daily financial reports and information to the finance team with the ability to respond to specific inquiries knowledgeably and accurately
- minimum five years retail/hospitality management experience
- university degree in a business-related field considered an asset
- extensive knowledge of retail, hospitality and operational execution practices
- strong computer skills using Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- experience working in a multi-cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity
- ability to speak the Tåîchô language considered an asset
How to Apply
If you have these qualifications and to find out more information and to apply, please visit our online job posting board at https://tlichoic.bamboohr.com/jobs/
Please note that only candidates chosen for interviews will be contacted. No phone calls please.
1757 total views, 2 today