Full-Time Surface Supervisor
Deton’Cho Nuna Joint Venture is currently accepting resumés for a
(Class 5 Stationary Engineer or Journeyman Electrician)
for our Giant Mine site located near Yellowknife, NT.
The Surface Supervisor coordinates site maintenance planning and occasionally supervises field personnel as required to successfully complete the project on schedule and within budget.
• directs and supervises relevant site activities
• provides oversight, supervision, and support to Tradespersons to ensure compliance with all regulations
• direct subordinates and/or subcontractors
• ensure that all necessary documentation is kept current
• troubleshooting, and Maintenance of all site electrical infrastructure, as well as installation of new low voltage electrical infrastructure
• participate in the planning of changes with the Project Manager, contractors, and engineers as the required
• fosters client confidence in project leadership.
• maintains open communication with the Client on project progress
• provides accurate and timely reports
• minimum Class 5 Stationary Engineer or Journeyperson Electrician status
• excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• maintains a current First Aid Certificate and WSCC Level 2 Surface Supervisor Certificate
• demonstrates strong planning knowledge and skills
• above average knowledge of computer software (Microsoft Office etc.)
• previous strong knowledge of relevant mining/construction sector
Work schedule: Monday to Friday, with the occasional need for overtime
We offer: Competitive wage with excellent benefits This is not a fly-in/Fly-out position. Successful candidate must reside in Yellowknife, NT.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to apply online by visiting our career page at:
https://nunalogistics.com/join-our-team/ or via fax: 780-434-7758
1436 total views, 2 today