This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
7 Feb 2020
Full-Time SUSHI CHEF
Bento Sushi of Yellowknife needs to hire a Full-time SUSHI CHEF to permanently work in Yellowknife.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- must be a team player with good communication skills
- be patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
- create high quality sushi including cooking rice, rolling sushi, temperature recording, cutting, packaging, labeling and date stamping
- ensure all operating standards including food safety and quality are adhered to
- provide a high level of guest satisfaction and maintain positive relationships with internal and external customers
- maintain a clean and orderly work station by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out trash etc.
- order and receive raw materials and dry goods
- perform other kitchen duties as assigned
- candidate must have a high school diploma
- knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen is considered as an asset
- ability to lift up to 25lbs
- ability to stand for an extended period of time
- experience is an asset however we are willing to train the right candidate
Wage starts at $17.00/hour
How to Apply
Apply for this position by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
809 total views, 1 today