Full-Time Tenant Relations Officer
FORT SIMPSON HOUSING AUTHORITY
Tenant Relations Officer
Purpose of the Position
The Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for providing programs and services to tenants in public and market housing units within the communities of Fort Simpson, Jean Marie River, Nahanni Butte, Sambaa K’e and Wrigley. Reporting directly to the Housing Manager, the Tenant Relations Officer ensures that all tenants are adequately accommodated as per the policies and guidelines as established by Housing NWT (HNWT).
Qualifications, Experience and Training:
• Post-secondary education in Social Sciences or Business Administration
• 3 years relevant experience
• Ability to deal with highly sensitive and personal information in a confidential manner
• Ability to act with integrity, transparency and compassion
• Excellent planning, time-management, multi-tasking and organizational skills with an ability to work with and meet tight timelines.
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
• Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector check is required
**An equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience may be considered.
Competitive salary, including Northern Allowance and NEBS benefits package. Unionized workplace.
A Job Description may be obtained by contacting FSiHA at 867-695-2725
Closing Date: Open until a suitable candidate is found
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
231 total views, 1 today