Full-Time Tenant Relations Officer
Fort Simpson Housing Authority
Tenant Relations Officer
Purpose of the Position
The Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for providing programs and services to tenants in public and market housing units within the communities of Fort Simpson, Jean Marie River, Nahanni Butte, Sambaa K’e and Wrigley. Reporting directly to the Housing Manager, the Tenant Relations Officer ensures that all tenants are adequately accommodated as per the policies and guidelines as established by the Northwest Territories Housing Corporation (NWTHC).
What you’ll need:
• Post-secondary education in Social Sciences or Business Administration
• 3 years relevant experience
• Ability to deal with highly sensitive and personal information in a confidential manner
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License.
• Criminal Record/Vulnerable Sector check is required
**An equivalent combination of education, training and professional experience may be considered.
Competitive salary, including Northern Allowance and NEBS benefits package. Unionized workplace.
Please refer to Job Description for a complete list of Duties and Responsibilities – may be obtained by contacting FSiHA at 867-695-2725
Open until a suitable candidate is found.
How to Apply
Please email or make inquiries to;
1071 total views, 1 today