Part-Time Trainee Rough Diamond Valuator
Trainee Rough Diamond Valuator (Part-Time)
Diamonds International Canada Ltd (DICAN Ltd)
DICAN is seeking a new team member for the position of Government Diamond Valuator – Trainee, Yellowknife. PART-TIME POSITION.
DICAN Ltd is a well established Canadian, Northern and Indigenous Diamond Consulting Company. DICAN Ltd currently holds an active contract with the Government of the Northwest Territories to provide Diamond Royalty Valuation Services. The valuations are conducted in Yellowknife ten times per year on rough diamonds mined in the Northwest Territories, Canada. The work schedule is approximately 1 week per month. Additional travel may be required to provide services to other contracts held by DICAN Ltd.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• High school graduate with post secondary education preferred
• Strong mathematical skills with proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Pass a visual acuity and colour test
• Successfully complete a security screening including criminal record check
• Comply with safety and security regulations at sites where work is performed in the NWT
• Maintain task focus for extended periods while in a seated position
• Obtain and maintain a valid Canadian Passport without travel restrictions
• Willingness to travel when required by DICAN Ltd
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
• Previous diamond experience is preferred but not mandatory
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: DICAN Career Posting
Closing Date: Friday May 5, 2023.
DICAN Ltd is a Yellowknife based partnership between Aboriginal Diamonds Group Ltd (ADG) and WWW International Diamond Consultants Ltd. DICAN Ltd was awarded the Canadian Government Diamond Valuation contract for Canada’s first ever diamond producing mine and has grown to provide valuations on all diamond producing mines in the Northwest Territories
240 total views, 5 today