10 Jul 2020
Full-Time Various Positions
GOVERNMENT OF NUNAVUT
Priority will be given to Nunavut Inuit.
Department of Human Resources
- Intern – Manager, Human Resources (Culture and Heritage)
- This internship opportunity is open to Nunavut Inuit only.
- (3-Year Term Position)
- Starting Salary: $84,781.55 IQALUIT, NU
- Ref. #: 04-505932 Closing: July 24, 2020
Department of Health
- Supervisor Food Services
- Starting Salary: $85,215 IQALUIT, NU
- Ref. #: 10-506086 Closing: July 24, 2020
Department of Economic Development and Transportation
- Director Policy, Planning & Communications
- Salary Scale: $108,844 to $155,492 IQALUIT, NU
- Ref. #: 15-505946 Closing: July 24, 2020
Please note that all Iqaluit-based positions are eligible for a Nunavut Northern Allowance of $15,016 per annum.
How to Apply
Apply to: Department of Human Resources,
Government of Nunavut, P.O. Box 1000, Station 430,
Iqaluit, Nunavut X0A 0H0.Fax: (867) 975-6220.
Phone: (867) 975-6222. Toll-free: 1-888-668-9993.
(Please include the Ref. # in the subject line of your email.)
Job descriptions may be obtained by fax or e-mail or online. Employment in some positions requires an acceptable criminal record check. Possession of a criminal record will not necessarily disqualify candidates from further consideration.
242 total views, 7 today