Temporary Various Positions
Hay River Health &
Social Services Authority
Administration des services de santé
et des services sociaux de Hay River
Do you have a passion for cooking, cleaning, or laundry, and infection prevention & control? Are you detail-oriented and organized? Are you hardworking, reliable and flexible? Do you work great alone and as part of a team? Can you follow directions and read & follow set work routines? If so, we’re looking for you!
We’re looking to boost our CASUAL staffing pool in Support Services.
- must be ready & available to work a variety of hours/shifts (morning, day, evening, weekends, holidays), seven days a week, at any of our facilities
- able to meet the physical demands of the job including lifting, bending, twisting,
pushing/pulling, repetitive movements, etc. and standing for long periods of time
- must have knowledge of and follow safe work procedures & protocols, as well as WHMIS, hand hygiene, and proper PPE
- able to safely use and be around cleaning chemicals
- able to speak, read, write & understand English
- knowledge of food safety & safe food handling
- customer-service focused, pleasant & friendly at all times with a commitment to client-centred care
- able to work well alone, as well as part of the team
- additional requirements as outlined in the job descriptions
These skills are generally acquired through previous related work experience/education and on-the-job training. Preference is given to local candidates with previous experience in an institutional setting, such as hospital, work camp or hotel. All job offers are subject to references, a satisfactory Criminal Records Check and an Employee Health Risk Assessment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please note casual positions have no guarantee of hours and are typically used to fill sick calls, leaves, etc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please send cover letter & resumé to:
In Person: Drop off in an envelope addressed to Human Resources at the front desk.
Fax: (867) 874-8345
1517 total views, 1 today