Full-Time WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
CALL FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST:
WEBSITE DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
The Union of Northern Workers (UNW) is seeking a reputable and experienced website design firm to design and develop a new website.
Deadline for submissions: Friday, May 14, 2021
The UNW is the largest labour union in the Northwest Territories, and is based in the NWT’s capital city, Yellowknife. The UNW represents nearly 6,000 public service employees. Our members work all over the NWT, and many work in remote communities with limited internet capacity.
The UNW is looking to redesign its main website. In addition to new features and an improved layout, the new site will utilize a CMS structure that optimizes the delivery of the information and functions that are most relevant to our members (our primary audience) and other key stakeholders.
The new website would have to be delivered and ready to launch by no later than August 1, 2021.
• the preferred CMS will require minimal developer support post-launch and be compatible for potential integration with labour management software used by the UNW
• the website will include standard features such as News Section, Events Calendar, Photo Gallery, Information and Document Pages, and online Registration/Application Forms
• the website will meet current website accessibility standards (WCAG)
• we are looking for a contractor with high-level graphic design capacity to ensure an aesthetically pleasing product that will have an engaging and modern look & feel, and be intuitive and easy to navigate across all browser platforms
• unionized companies and/or prior history of working with labour unions may be given preference, but is not a requirement
How to Apply
To express interest:
The UNW invites companies to express their interest by providing information about their organization, qualifications and relevant experience (listing and providing examples of most relevant past work) and, if possible, a tentative price range, by email to Kim Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org and copy
Adrienne Cartwright at email@example.com by no later than Friday, May 14, 2021. Please indicate
UNW WEBSITE 2021 in the subject line.
Selected companies will be contacted no later than May 28, 2021 and invited to submit proposals.
70 total views, 1 today