Full-Time WILDLIFE PILOT
Acasta HeliFlight is now hiring a Wildlife Pilot for the upcoming capture season. If you are an experienced, energetic professional who is passionate about wildlife capture work, this challenging opportunity awaits you.
- Commercial Pilot Licence – Helicopter CPL(H)
- Minimum 1500 hours PIC and 100 hours P.I.C. on type
- Type Endorsement on AS350 series required
- Wolf/caribou survey, aerial darting and net gunning experience is mandatory
- Low visibility, winter ops and arctic experience is required
- Polar darting experience, an asset
- Mountain course, an asset
Ideal candidate will have experience working in forested habitats involving landing in soft snow conditions and net-gunning/aerial removal of wildlife. Successful candidate must reside in Yellowknife during the capture season to be compliant with NT & NU Public Health Orders – COVID-19 Travel Restrictions and Self-Isolation Protocols.
Wildlife capture work is undoubtably all about teamwork and if you are committed to excellence in safety and customer service, and interested in working with respected industry leaders, we want to hear from you!
How to Apply
Resumé must clearly detail all previous capture experience including numbers and species, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acasta HeliFlight Inc. is based in Yellowknife, NT and provides specialized Northern Canadian VFR helicopter transportation services across all sectors of the regional economy. All Flight Operations conducted by Canadian Helicopters Limited.
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
614 total views, 1 today